Hatch in Garfield County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Settlement of Hatch
Written on cabin: Represents first public building erected about 1890
Erected 1964 by Camp Hatch, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 292.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1872.
Location. 37° 38.979′ N, 112° 26.077′ Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 24 South Main Street, Hatch UT 84735, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hatch Ward Building and Bell (within shouting distance of this marker); Asay Settlement (approx. 4.8 miles away); Podunk Guard Station (approx. 9.2 miles away); Red Canyon Tunnels (approx. 9.7 miles away); Butch Cassidy (approx. 9.8 miles away); The Panguitch Quilt Walk History (approx. 12 miles away); A Little Panguitch History (approx. 12 miles away); Panguitch Fort (approx. 12 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hatch.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 22, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 467 times since then and 39 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 22, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.