Grady in Montgomery County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Pisgah Primitive Baptist Church
Present Colonial Revival building completed in 1931. Architect was Frank W. Lockwood and landscape architect was Graham M. Rushton.
Erected 1989 by the Alabama Historical Association.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1842.
Location. 31° 59.741′ N, 86° 7.066′ W. Marker is in Grady, Alabama, in Montgomery County. Marker is on Gardner Road (County Road 258) 0.1 miles south of Pisgah Road, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1841 Gardner Road, Grady AL 36036, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 16 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Orion Institute (approx. 7 miles away); Pioneer Settlers of Ebenezer Community (approx. Ebenezer Primitive Baptist Church (approx. 7.1 miles away); Fair Prospect Cemetery Montgomery County (approx. 10.1 miles away); Tuskegee Army Air Field Hangar (approx. 11.3 miles away); Site of Highland Home College (approx. 11.9 miles away); The Great Pensacola Trading Path (approx. 13.8 miles away); First United Methodist Church (approx. 15˝ miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 23, 2014, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 547 times since then and 39 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 23, 2014, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.