Ephraim in Sanpete County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
The Old Fort
Erected 1954 by Ephraim Camp, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 201.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Forts and Castles. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers series list. A significant historical month for this entry is February 1868.
Location. 39° 21.69′ N, 111° 35.17′ W. Marker is in Ephraim, Utah, in Sanpete County. Marker is on East 100 North Street east of North Main Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Ephraim UT 84627, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Ephraim Co-op Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Ephraim Relief Society GranaryFort Ephraim (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Canute Peterson House (about 600 feet away); Fort Ephraim Peace Treaty (about 600 feet away); John Dorius, Jr., House and Barn (about 600 feet away); Hansen-Sparks Home (about 700 feet away); Snow Academy Building (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ephraim.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 2, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 453 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 2, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.