Wilson in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Corner of Pettit and Bay Street
This house served as a parsonage for the Baptist Church in the 1870's
~ as told by C. F. Horton
Topics. This historical marker is listed
Location. 43° 18.596′ N, 78° 49.891′ W. Marker is in Wilson, New York, in Niagara County. Marker is at the intersection of Pettit Street and Bay Street, on the right when traveling west on Pettit Street. Marker faces the sidewalk, not the street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 185 Pettit Street, Wilson NY 14172, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Greenwood Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Greenwood (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Veterans Memorial (about 500 feet away); Site of Log House Built in 1818 by Reuben Wilson (about 800 feet away); Park and Harbor Streets (approx. 0.2 miles away); Pettit Street and Chestnut Street (approx. 0.2 miles away); Greenwood Veterans' Memorial Park (approx. Ό mile away); Vietnam Memorial in Memory of 1st Lt. Michael E. Witkop (approx. Ό mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Wilson.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 4, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 364 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 4, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.