Latham in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Founded 17th C. Dutch
Formerly know as: ca.
Van Vranken's 1851
Town House Corner's 1866
Lathams Corner's 1875
Erected By The Town of Colonie, 2001
Erected 2001 by The Town of Colonie.
Location. 42° 45.004′ N, 73° 45.48′ W. Marker is in Latham, New York, in Albany County. Marker is on Old Loudon Road, on the right when traveling south. Marker is just north of the Latham Fire Department. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 244 Old Loudon Road, Latham NY 12110, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Gen. Henry Knox Trail (approx. 0.2 miles away); Historic Newtonville (approx. 1.9 miles away); Boght Church (approx. 2½ miles away); The Boght (approx. 2½ miles away); Dalessondro Boulevard (approx. 2.7 miles away); Shaker Garage (1920) (approx. 2.7 miles away); Ministry Shop (1825) (approx. 2.8 miles away); 1816 Dwelling House (approx. 2.8 miles away).
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Latham.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 19, 2014, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 391 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 19, 2014, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.