Eau Claire in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Petronilla and James T. Barber House
132 Marston Avenue
— City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission —
Two Thousand One
Erected 2001 by the City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 44° 48.238′ N, 91° 29.754′ W. Marker is in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, in Eau Claire County. Marker is on Marston Avenue east of Wilcox StreetTouch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 132 Marston Avenue, Eau Claire WI 54701, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Orlando Brice House (within shouting distance of this marker); Roy Wilcox House (within shouting distance of this marker); The Cobblestone House (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); John S. Owen House (about 600 feet away); Addison Cutter House (about 800 feet away); Kinney House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Swift-Wing Home (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dean-Griffin House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Eau Claire.
Also see . . .
1. James Barber House. (Submitted on July 28, 2014.)
2. Couple bids reluctant farewell to home. 2013 Leader-Telegram article. "The house’s construction began in 1905 and was completed in 1906... [however,] a plaque outside the home states it was completed in 1904." (Submitted on July 28, 2014.)
3. Harry Wild Jones. Wikipedia entry. (Submitted on July 28, 2014.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 28, 2014, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 406 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 28, 2014, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.