Buffalo in Erie County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1961 by Trinity Episcopal Church, Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1836.
Location. 42° 53.683′ N, 78° 52.515′ W. Marker is in Buffalo, New York, in Erie County. Marker is on Delaware Avenue (New York State Route 384) 0.1 miles north of West Tupper Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 371 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo NY 14202, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Buffalo Club (within shouting distance of this marker); The Mansion on Delaware Avenue (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); William Dorsheimer House (about 500 feet away); Adam House (about 700 feet away); Coit House (approx. 0.2 miles away); From Buffalo... To the White House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Samuel Helm (approx. 0.2 miles away); Sisters of Charity Hospital (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Buffalo.
Also see . . .
1. Trinity Episcopal Church and Christ Chapel - Buffalo as an Architectural Museum. (Submitted on August 1, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
2. History of Trinity Church. (Submitted on August 5, 2014, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 1, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 278 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on August 1, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.