Cleveland in Oswego County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Van der Kemp
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1793.
Location. 43° 14.221′ N, 75° 54.538′ W. Marker is in Cleveland, New York, in Oswego County. Marker is on New York State Route 49, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cleveland NY 13042, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. John Bernhard (approx. 0.9 miles away); St. Leger’s Army (approx. 0.9 miles away); Frenchman’s Island (approx. 4.1 miles away); Trinity Episcopal Church (approx. 5 miles away); Grave of Capt. Adj. George Marsden (approx. 6˝ miles away); Congregational Church - 1814 (approx. 6.9 miles away); Partnership for Preservation (approx. 9.6 miles away); The Erie Canal (approx. 10.3 miles away).
Also see . . . Information about Francis Adrian Van der Kemp. (Submitted on August 2, 2014, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 2, 2014, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 420 times since then and 36 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 2, 2014, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey.