Eau Claire in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Congregational Church Parsonage
City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Three
Erected 1983 by the City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1915.
Location. 44° 48.256′ N, 91° 30.333′ W. Marker is in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, in Eau Claire County. Marker is at the intersection of Third Avenue and Niagara Street, on the left when traveling south on Third Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 403 Third Avenue, Eau Claire WI 54703, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Congregational Church / Community House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); John Pinkum House (about 600 feet away); J. D. R. Steven House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Charles Ingram House (approx. 0.2 miles Coghlan-Foote (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mrs. Dewitt Clark House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Emma and Benjamin Stephanson House (approx. Ό mile away); Miria Gans House (approx. Ό mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Eau Claire.
Also see . . .
1. First Congregational Church Parsonage. (Submitted on August 12, 2014.)
2. The Art Institute of Chicago. (Submitted on August 12, 2014.)
3. The Prairie School Traveler. (Submitted on August 12, 2014.)
Credits. This page was last revised on November 22, 2021. It was originally submitted on August 12, 2014, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 313 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 12, 2014, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.