Lewiston in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
St. Vincent's Hall
Erected by Niagara University.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Education Sports. A significant historical year for this entry is 1906.
Location. 43° 8.252′ N, 79° 2.326′ W. Marker is in Lewiston, New York, in Niagara County. Marker can be reached from Lewiston Road (New York State Route 104) 0.2 miles north of Hyde Park Boulevard (New York State Route 61). Marker is on the campus of Niagara University. There is no parking at the marker. Look for visitor parking on campus. There is also parking at the Niagara Power Vista Visitors Center on the northern border of the campus. Marker is to the left of the end of St. Vincent's Court off the Campus Drive circle. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Niagara University NY 14109, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Alumni Hall / Chapel (within shouting distance of this marker); Lynch Hall (1927), O'Donoughue Hall (1909) (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Seminary of Our Lady of Angels (about 300 feet away); Bailo Hall (1992) (about 400 feet away); Clet Hall, Marillac Hall, Laboure Hall (about 400 feet away); In Memory of Thomas F. Hopkins (about 500 feet away); Dunleavy Hall (about 500 feet away); Gacioch Family Alumni and Admissions Center (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lewiston.
Also see . . . Niagara University(Submitted on September 19, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 19, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 380 times since then and 62 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 19, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.