Erfurt, Thuringia, Germany — Central Europe
Allerheiligenkirche / All Saints Church
Seit dem 13. Jh. Pfarrkirche
Ende des 13. Jh. gotischer Umbau
1487 Westturm erneuert
Vesperbild (Pietà) von 1390
1125 Founded as a monastery church
Since the 13th century a parish church
End of the 13th century, Gothic reconstruction
1487 West Tower renovated
Stone vesper statue (Pietà) 1390
Erected by City of Erfurt.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Churches & Religion.
Location. 50° 58.67′ N, 11° 1.587′ E. Marker is in Erfurt, Thüringen (Thuringia). Marker is at the intersection of Marktstraße and Allerheiligenstraße, on the left when traveling east on Marktstraße. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Marktstraße 43, Erfurt TH 99084, Germany. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Johann Christian Kittel (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); Zum Roten Ochsen / The Red Ox (about 150 meters away); Rathaus / City Hall Paulskirchturm / Paul's Church Tower (about 180 meters away); Johann Matthäus Meyfart and/und Caspar Friedrich Lossius (about 210 meters away); Laasphe-Kapelle / Laasphe Chapel (about 210 meters away); Sparkasse am Fishmarkt / Savings on Fish Market (about 210 meters away); Predigerkirche / Preachers' Church (about 210 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Erfurt.
Also see . . .
1. Allerheiligekirche/All Saints Church. Wikipedia entry (Submitted on October 7, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
2. Welcome to Erfurt: An Unspoilt Medieval German Town. Culture Trip entry (Submitted on February 1, 2021, by Larry Gertner of New York, New York.)
Credits. This page was last revised on January 28, 2022. It was originally submitted on October 7, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 702 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 7, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.