Little Falls in Morrison County, Minnesota — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
City Hall and Fire Department
Little Falls Historic District
This property recognized by
Heritage Preservation Commission
Erected by Little Falls Heritage Preservation Commission.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Minnesota, Little Falls Heritage Preservation Walking/Driving Tour series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1890.
Location. 45° 58.508′ N, 94° 21.73′ W. Marker is in Little Falls, Minnesota, in Morrison County. Marker is on 1st Avenue SE east of 1st Street SE, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Little Falls MN 56345, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Buckman Hotel (within shouting distance of this marker); Sands Cafe (within shouting distance of this marker); W. Tonn Block (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Black and White Cafe (about Rhodes-Tanner Block (about 300 feet away); Sprandel Block (about 400 feet away); Rhodes-Wetzel Building (about 400 feet away); Little Falls Commercial Historic District (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Little Falls.
Regarding City Hall and Fire Department. Building contributes to the historic district.
Also see . . .
1. Little Falls Commercial Historic District. National Register of Historic Places nomination (Submitted on October 24, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
2. Little Falls Self-Guided Historic Walking or Driving Tour. (Submitted on October 24, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on February 8, 2021. It was originally submitted on October 24, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 294 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 24, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.