Lewiston in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
O'Shea Hall (1967), Seton Hall (1970)
Erected by Niagara University.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education. A significant historical year for this entry is 1967.
Location. 43° 8.266′ N, 79° 2.164′ W. Marker is in Lewiston, New York, in Niagara County. Marker is on Campus Drive, 0.1 miles east of Varsity Drive, on the right when traveling east. Marker is on the grounds of Niagara University. Campus Drive is not open to vehicular traffic. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Niagara University NY 14109, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. For God and Country (within shouting distance of this marker); Dunleavy Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); Varsity Village (1939), Timon Hall (1952) (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Seminary of Our Lady of Angels (about 700 feet away); St. Vincent's Hall (about 700 feet away); Alumni Hall / Chapel (about 800 feet away); Bailo Hall (1992) (approx. 0.2 miles away); Lynch Hall (1927), O'Donoughue Hall (1909) (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lewiston.
More about this marker. The university is in the Town of Lewiston but has its own separate zip code.
Also see . . . Niagara University. (Submitted on November 4, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 4, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 372 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 4, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.