Parishville in St. Lawrence County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
in the Town of Parishville
was built here in 1828
Erected 1932 by New York State Education Department.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 44° 37.665′ N, 74° 51.638′ W. Marker is in Parishville, New York, in St. Lawrence County. Marker is at the intersection of New York State Route 72 and Chapel Hill Road, on the right when traveling east on State Route 72. Marker is at the southwest corner. A cemetery is on the north side of NY 72 across from the marker. Marker is at a summit of the road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Potsdam NY 13676, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Site of Log Cabin of Luke Brown (approx. 2.1 miles away); Site Of First Bridge (approx. 2.2 miles away); Parish Tavern (approx. 2.2 miles away); Parishville (approx. 2.3 miles away); West Branch St. Regis River (approx. This was the First Road in the Town of Parishville (approx. 4.6 miles away); Cox's Mill (approx. 5.7 miles away); Hosmer Hall (approx. 6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Parishville.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 20, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 212 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 20, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.