In 1920 it was purchased and refurbished by Eldridge R. Johnson, founder and president of the Victor Talking Machine Company, forerunner of R.C.A.
It was bought and dedicated as the “Lutheran Home at Moorestown” on June 22, 1947
Erected by Historical Society of Moorestown.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Industry & Commerce.
Location. 39° 58.068′ N, 74° 56.1′ W. Marker is in Moorestown, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on East Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Moorestown NJ 08057, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. “Hessian House” (approx. 0.3 miles away); Morgan Hollinshead Clock Shop Site (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Coles Hotel (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Cox's Tavern (approx. 0.4 miles away); First Moorestown, New Jersey Friends Meeting House
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 10, 2014, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 271 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 10, 2014, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.