Kentucky House Hotel established on this site 1880, Mrs. E.D. Andrews, proprietor. Building survived Great Fire 1888, disappeared by 1900. Street work 1915 created stone wall. Sharp’s Continental Oil Company gas station constructed 1928. Epley and Epley Law Firm established 1964, preserved in renovations 1973 and 1977. Parker Law Firm established January 1, 1999 by Tim S. Parker.
Erected by Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce and the Community Development Partnership.
Location. 36° 24.236′ N, 93° 44.306′ W. Marker is in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, in Carroll County. Marker is at the intersection of Spring Street and Mountain Street / Owen Street, on the left when traveling north on Spring Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 104 Spring Street, Eureka Springs AR 72632, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Fire and Brick & Stone (within shouting distance of this marker); Sweet Spring Hotel - Huntington Infirmary - Sweet Spring Home (within shouting distance of this marker); Sweet Spring
Also see . . . Eureka Springs History. (Submitted on December 19, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Man-Made Features • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Kentucky House.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 19, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 298 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 19, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.