Radnor Township in Delaware County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
St. David's Church
Erected by Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1715.
Location. 40° 1.348′ N, 75° 23.971′ W. Marker is in Radnor Township, Pennsylvania, in Delaware County. Marker is at the intersection of St David's Road and Pennsylvania Route 1017 on St David's Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 401 Round Hill Rd, Wayne PA 19087, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Nathan Matlack House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Thomas Moore House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Paper Mill House & Museum / Mills Along Darby Creek (approx. 0.4 miles away); Paper Mill House (approx. half a mile away); Harrison HouseGeorge H. Earle III (approx. 1.1 miles away); 7th Day Baptist Cemetery (approx. 1.8 miles away); Square Inn (approx. 1.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Radnor Township.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 30, 2020. It was originally submitted on March 14, 2015, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 295 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 14, 2015, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.