And These Our Dead In Honored Glory Rest
to the honor and sacrifice
of those Citizens of
the Bellaire Area
who gave their lives in
service to their country
June 1950 - July 1953
Thomas G. Ault James A. Beveridge Donald L. Bonar Thomas W. Brown, Jr. Raymond D. Gorman Leonard L. Harris William Harris, Jr. Jacob M. Keyser Robert A. McMahon Donald R. Schramm Richard L. Talkington Sam A. Volpe Paul Willis John M. Wortman, Jr.
August 1964 - January 1973
James A. Christy George R. Kelley Francis M. Monroe Gary P. Polley James D. Serena Andrew M. Simko
November 6, 1977
Erected 1977 by American Legion Post 52, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 626, and Others.
Topics. This memorial is listed in these topic lists: Patriots & Patriotism • War, Korean • War, Vietnam.
Location. 40° 0.987′ N, 80° 44.579′ W. Marker is in Bellaire, Ohio, in Belmont County. Memorial is Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Bellaire OH 43906, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Colonel John H. Sullivan (a few steps from this marker); World War II Memorial (a few steps from this marker); West Washington Street World War II Honor Roll (within shouting distance of this marker); World War I Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Willow Grove Mine (within shouting distance of this marker); Cornelius D. Battelle, Methodist Circuit Rider / The First United Methodist Church, Bellaire (within shouting distance of this marker); Civil War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Union Square and its Uses / The Question of Ownership (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bellaire.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on April 18, 2015, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 410 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on April 18, 2015, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.