Lewiston in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Bailo Hall (1992)
Erected by Niagara University.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education. A significant historical year for this entry is 1992.
Location. 43° 8.191′ N, 79° 2.334′ W. Marker is in Lewiston, New York, in Niagara County. Marker can be reached from University Drive, on the right when traveling north. Marker is on the campus of Niagara University. From NY 104 (lewiston Road), turn right onto University Drive and it is on the first campus road to the left. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Niagara University NY 14109, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least Lynch Hall (1927), O'Donoughue Hall (1909) (within shouting distance of this marker); The Seminary of Our Lady of Angels (within shouting distance of this marker); Gacioch Family Alumni and Admissions Center (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Vincent's Hall (about 400 feet away); Alumni Hall / Chapel (about 500 feet away); Dunleavy Hall (about 700 feet away); Clet Hall, Marillac Hall, Laboure Hall (about 800 feet away); For God and Country (about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lewiston.
Also see . . . Niagara University. (Submitted on August 27, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 27, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 283 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 27, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.