Mount Pleasant in Isabella County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. John's Episcopal Church
Erected 1972 by Michigan Historical Commission. (Marker Number L189.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical date for this entry is January 10, 1884.
Location. 43° 35.972′ N, 84° 46.665′ W. Marker is in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, in Isabella County. Marker is at the intersection of West Maple Street and South Washington Street, on the right when traveling west on West Maple Street. Touch for map. Marker is Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Central Michigan University (approx. ¼ mile away); Sacred Heart Academy (approx. 0.3 miles away); Isabella County Seat / The Founding of Mount Pleasant (approx. 0.4 miles away); Doughty House (approx. half a mile away); Isabella County Courthouse Postcards (approx. half a mile away); Isabella County Courthouse and Jail (approx. half a mile away); The Isabella County Court House was already over thirty years old (approx. half a mile away); a different marker also named Central Michigan University (approx. 1½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Mount Pleasant.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 21, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 245 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 21, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.