Grants Pass in Josephine County, Oregon — The American West (Northwest)
The First Brick Building in Grants Pass
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1949.
Location. 42° 26.328′ N, 123° 19.621′ W. Marker is in Grants Pass, Oregon, in Josephine County. Marker is at the intersection of Southeast G Street and Southeast 6th Street, on the right when traveling east on Southeast G Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 201 Southeast 6th Street, Grants Pass OR 97526, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Perkinsville Ferry (approx. 0.6 miles away); Union Veterans of the Civil War (approx. 0.7 miles away); Memorial to Our Fathers (approx. 0.7 miles away); Josephine County Peace Memorial (approx. 0.7 miles away); Riverside Park War Memorial (approx. 0.7 miles away); Riverside Park Memorial Flagpole (approx. 0.7 miles away); Mormon Sugar Beet Factory Site (approx. 1.1 miles away); Fort Vannoy (approx. 4.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Grants Pass.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 19, 2020. It was originally submitted on December 31, 2015, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 335 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 31, 2015, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.