Mt. Blanchard in Hancock County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
(owned property and planted apple)
(trees in this community)
dedicated- September- 1966
Mt. Blanchard Garden Club &
Men’s Garden Club of Findlay
Erected 1966 by Mt. Blanchard Garden Club Men’s Garden Club of Findlay.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Horticulture & Forestry • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 40° 54.032′ N, 83° 33.512′ W. Marker is in Mt. Blanchard, Ohio, in Hancock County. Marker can be reached from West Market Street. Marker is in Island Park, near the shelter house, east of the ball diamond, shortest access is off Market Street entrance at south end of park. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 202 West Market Street, Mount Blanchard OH 45867, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. This Historic Bridge (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Mt. Blanchard Veterans Memorial (about 700 feet away); Former Site of Mt. Blanchard Schools Mt. Blanchard Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.9 miles away); William Ellsworth Hoy (1862-1961) (approx. 3.1 miles away); Village of Arlington / The Arlington Heritage (approx. 4.7 miles away); Ellis School Bell (approx. 4.9 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 5.3 miles away).
Additional keywords. Johnny Appleseed
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on April 15, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 407 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 15, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.