New Middletown in Mahoning County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Western Reserve
One of a Series of Four
Erected 1966 by Troop 46 B.S.A. BFI Eagle Scout Daniel Shobel.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Settlements & Settlers • War, US Revolutionary. A significant historical date for this entry is September 11, 1786.
Location. 40° 59.264′ N, 80° 31.146′ W. Marker is in New Middletown, Ohio, in Mahoning County. Marker is at the intersection of State Line Road and Felger Road (County Route 233), on the right when traveling south on State Line Road. Marker is surrounded by landfill operations. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 9320 Stateline Rd, New Middletown OH 44442, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Little Red School House (approx. 3½ miles away); Little Red Schoolhouse in Poland Township / Poland TownshipKuskuskies Towns (approx. 4.4 miles away in Pennsylvania); Kush-Kush-Kee (approx. 4.4 miles away in Pennsylvania); Edinburg World War II Memorial (approx. 4.6 miles away in Pennsylvania); Ira D. Sankey (approx. 4.7 miles away in Pennsylvania); The Village Green and Graveyard/Poland Presbyterian Church (approx. 5.1 miles away); Judge Turhand Kirtland (approx. 5.2 miles away).
Additional keywords. Connecticut Western Reserve
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 20, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 393 times since then and 47 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 20, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.