San Salvador, El Salvador — Central America (West Coast)
The National Palace of El Salvador
El Palacio Nacional de El Salvador
Este Palacio Nacional se principió el año de 1904 y se terminó el año de 1911 durante la administracion del General Don Fernando Figueroa
The primitive National Palace was destroyed by a fire on the night of November 19, 1889.
This National Palace was begun in 1904 and was finished in 1911 during the administration of General Fernando Figueroa.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 13° 41.86′ N, 89° 11.497′ W. Marker is in San Salvador. Marker is on Avenida Cuscatlán just from 4a Calle Poniente, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Capitán General Gerardo Barrios (within shouting distance of this marker); In Memory of the Murdered Jesuit Priests (within shouting distance of this marker); Farmacia Principal (about 210 meters away, measured in a direct line); Francisco Morazán (about 210 meters Central America's First Cry of Independence (about 240 meters away); General José Manuel Arce (approx. 0.2 kilometers away); El Rosario Church (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Dr. José Matías Delgado (approx. 0.4 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in San Salvador.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 1, 2016, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 368 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 1, 2016, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on June 2, 2016, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.