Taylor in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Government & Politics • Railroads & Streetcars. A significant historical year for this entry is 1948.
Location. 42° 12.889′ N, 83° 15.074′ W. Marker is in Taylor, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is on Pardee Road, 0.3 miles Northline Road. The church and marker are located with the historical buildings at the southwest corner of Heritage Park. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 12111 Pardee Road, Taylor MI 48180, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Hand Train Station (a few steps from this marker); Taylor Heritage School (a few steps from this marker); Water-Powered Mill (within shouting distance of this marker); The Greenwald Herkimer House Coan Lake (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); West Mound Church (about 500 feet away); Town Hall (about 600 feet away); The Log Cabin (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Taylor.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 22, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 22, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 423 times since then and 37 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on June 22, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.