Williamsburg in Clermont County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Dairy House at Harmony Hill
Erected 1999 by Olde Williamsburgh Harmony Hill Restoration Association.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 39° 3.058′ N, 84° 3.265′ W. Marker is in Williamsburg, Ohio, in Clermont County. Marker can be reached from Willow St. Marker and structure are on the grounds of the Harmony Hill History Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 299 Willow St, Williamsburg OH 45176, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Stepping Stone (a few steps from this marker); Harmony Hill 1800 (within shouting distance of this marker); Marcus Sims - Huber Tannery Location (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Permanent Residence (approx. 0.2 miles away); Davies House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dr. L.T. Pease Home Site (approx. 0.3 miles away); Charles B. Huber Home Site (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Town Square (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Williamsburg.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 5, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 4, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 312 times since then and 43 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 4, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.