Forney in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church of Forney
Erected 1986 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8512.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 32° 43.467′ N, 96° 26.002′ W. Marker is in Forney, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker can be reached from Farm to Market Road 1641, 0.3 miles east of Nicole Lane, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 12433 FM 1641, Forney TX 75126, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. McKellar House (approx. 2.6 miles away); William and Blanche Brooks House (approx. 2.7 miles away); William Madison McDonald (approx. 2.7 miles away); Walter Dickson Adams and the Adams Drugstore (approx. 2.7 miles away); Forney (approx. 2.8 miles away); Dixie Overland Highway (approx. 2.8 miles away); 1899 Automobile Trip (approx. 2.8 miles away); Dick P. Moore House (approx. 2.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Forney.
More about this marker. Original location was at the corner of Bois d'Arc and Brooks St in downtown Forney. Marker has moved to new church building at 12433 FM 1641, Forney. Marker is at the rear of the building.
Also see . . . First Presbyterian Church of Forney. (Submitted on July 14, 2016.)
Credits. This page was last revised on July 14, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 13, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 327 times since then and 86 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 13, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.