Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Ashland in Jackson County, Oregon — The American West (Northwest)
 

Enders Building No. 1, 1914

 
 
Enders Building No. 1, 1914 Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Erik Christeson, July 20, 2016
1. Enders Building No. 1, 1914 Marker
Inscription.  
This property has been placed on the
National Register of Historic Places
by the United States Department of the Interior
National Park Service
and is subject to the provisions of the
Oregon Special Assesment Program
ORS 358.475-565

 
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1914.
 
Location. 42° 11.724′ N, 122° 42.702′ W. Marker is in Ashland, Oregon, in Jackson County. Marker is on East Main (Oregon Route 99), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 272 East Main, Ashland OR 97520, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Citizens Banking and Trust Company (within shouting distance of this marker); The Whittle Garage (approx. 0.2 miles away); Welcome to Lithia Park (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of Old Ashland Mill (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ashland Lithia Water (approx. 0.2 miles away); McCall Magnolia (approx. ¼ mile away); Ashland Creek (approx. ¼ mile away); Ashland’s Golden Spike (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ashland.
Paid Advertisement
Click on the ad for more information.
Please report objectionable advertising to the Editor.
Click or scan to see
this page online
 
Enders Building No. 1, 1914 image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Erik Christeson, July 20, 2016
2. Enders Building No. 1, 1914
Marker is visible to the right of the bicycle and above the sidewalk dining table.
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on August 5, 2021. It was originally submitted on July 21, 2016, by James King of San Miguel, California. This page has been viewed 305 times since then and 8 times this year. Last updated on July 22, 2016, by James King of San Miguel, California. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on July 21, 2016, by James King of San Miguel, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.

Share this page.  
Share on Tumblr
m=96027

CeraNet Cloud Computing sponsors the Historical Marker Database.
This website earns income from purchases you make after using our links to Amazon.com. We appreciate your support.
Paid Advertisement
Apr. 17, 2024