Mabank in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
White Hall School
Erected 1990 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8561.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education. A significant historical year for this entry is 1888.
Location. 32° 24.451′ N, 96° 5.66′ W. Marker is in Mabank, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of County Road 4007 and County Road 4008, on the left when traveling east on County Road 4007. Site is now the City of Mabank White Hall No. 1 (water tanks). Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 14773 County Road 4007, Mabank TX 75147, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least First Presbyterian Church of Mabank (approx. 2.8 miles away); First Baptist Church of Mabank (approx. 2.8 miles away); Roddy Lodge No. 734, A.F. & A.M. (approx. 2.9 miles away); Mabank (approx. 2.9 miles away); Capt. Edward Thomas Broughton and the Johnson Guards (approx. 5 miles away); Prairieville (approx. 5 miles away); Baker Cemetery (approx. 7.4 miles away); Lone Oak Cemetery (approx. 7.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Mabank.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 4, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 3, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 441 times since then and 72 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 3, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.