Lake Worth in Palm Beach County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Town Hall
Erected 1973 by Garcilasco de la Vega Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1915.
Location. Marker has been reported missing. It was located near 26° 36.974′ N, 80° 3.46′ W. Marker was in Lake Worth, Florida, in Palm Beach County. Marker was at the intersection of North Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) and Lake Avenue, on the right when traveling south on North Dixie Highway. Touch for map. Marker was at or near this postal address: 7 North Dixie Highway, Lake Worth FL 33460, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this location, measured First Schoolhouse (approx. 0.3 miles away); James Homestead and First Jewell Post Office (approx. 0.7 miles away); Palm Beach Junior College (approx. 1.8 miles away); Little Red Schoolhouse (approx. 2 miles away); Evergreen Cemetery (approx. 2 miles away); Coastal Patrol Base No. 3 (approx. 2.6 miles away); Chapel Of The Holy Spirit (approx. 3 miles away); 1885-1893 (approx. 3.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lake Worth.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 3, 2021. It was originally submitted on August 8, 2016, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 201 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 8, 2016, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.