Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
St. John Catholic Church
Erected 1972 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 8551.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1876.
Location. 32° 44.523′ N, 96° 16.639′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of North Frances Street and West Jackson Street, on the right when traveling north on North Frances Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 702 North Frances Street, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Baptist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); S. M. N. Marrs (approx. 0.2 miles away); Terrell Elementary School (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Christian Church of Terrell Church of the Good Shepherd (approx. 0.2 miles away); Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carnegie Public Library (approx. ¼ mile away); Carnegie Library Building (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Terrell.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 14, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 30, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 385 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 30, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.