Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Baptist Church
Erected 1975 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8509.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 32° 44.386′ N, 96° 16.612′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of North Catherine Street and West Brin Street, on the right when traveling south on North Catherine Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Christian Church of Terrell (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Church of the Good Shepherd (about 400 feet away); Carnegie Public Library (about 700 feet away); Carnegie Library Building (about 700 feet away); St. John Catholic Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Gov. Oscar Branch Colquitt (1861-1940) (approx. 0.2 miles away); The American National Bank (approx. 0.2 miles away); Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Terrell.
Also see . . . First Baptist Church of Terrell. (Submitted on August 31, 2016.)
Credits. This page was last revised on August 31, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 30, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 235 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 30, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.