Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Christian Church of Terrell
Erected 1976 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8511.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1876.
Location. 32° 44.39′ N, 96° 16.547′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of North Adelaide Street and East Brin Street, on the right when traveling south on North Adelaide Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 405 North Adelaide Street, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Baptist Church (about 300 feet away, measured Church of the Good Shepherd (about 700 feet away); Carnegie Public Library (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. John Catholic Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carnegie Library Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Gov. Oscar Branch Colquitt (1861-1940) (approx. 0.2 miles away); The American National Bank (approx. ¼ mile away); Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Terrell.
Also see . . . First Christian Church of Terrell. (Submitted on September 1, 2016.)
Credits. This page was last revised on September 1, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 31, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 252 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 31, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.