Redlands in San Bernardino County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Site of First Lugonia, Now Redlands, District School
Building Erected 1877
Charles R. Paine
then County Supt. of Schools
C. E. Brink M. H. Crafts
W. R. Tolles
Teacher, George W. Beattie
Monument Erected 1935
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education. A significant historical year for this entry is 1935.
Location. 34° 4.215′ N, 117° 10.438′ W. Marker is in Redlands, California, in San Bernardino County. Marker is at the intersection of East Lugonia Avenue and Church Street, on the right when traveling west on East Lugonia Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Redlands CA 92374, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Mill Creek Zanja (approx. 0.8 miles away); A.K. Smiley Public Library (approx. 1.2 miles away); Lincoln Memorial Shrine (approx. 1.3 miles away); William McKinley (approx. 1.3 miles away); a different marker also named Mill Creek Zanja (approx. 1˝ miles away); Kimberly Crest (approx. 2.2 miles away); Guachama Rancheria (approx. 3.9 miles away); The Greenspot Market (approx. 4.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Redlands.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 23, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 9, 2016, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. This page has been viewed 274 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 9, 2016, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.