Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church of Terrell
mentioned above was
located in Terrell,
not in Lawrence.
Erected 1988 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8514.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1870.
Location. 32° 45.159′ N, 96° 17.48′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of Griffith Avenue and Charles Lane, on the right when traveling Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 834 Griffith Avenue, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. John H. Corley Home (approx. 0.3 miles away); The R. L. Warren House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Walter P. and Meck Allen House (approx. half a mile away); Victorian Residence, 1883 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Dr. L. E. Griffith Homeplace (approx. 0.8 miles away); Texas Midland Railroad (approx. one mile away); Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ (approx. 1.1 miles away); Oakland Memorial Park (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Terrell.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 27, 2020. It was originally submitted on September 19, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 316 times since then and 52 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 19, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.