Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ
mentioned in this marker
was destroyed by fire
in March 1994. A new
building was erected
Erected 1976 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8547.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Historically Black Colleges and Universities series list.
Location. 32° 44.426′ N, 96° 16.833′ W. Marker Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 401 West Brin Street, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First United Methodist Church (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Church of the Good Shepherd (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carnegie Library Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carnegie Public Library (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. John Catholic Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Baptist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dr. L. E. Griffith Homeplace (approx. ¼ mile away); Gov. Oscar Branch Colquitt (1861-1940) (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Terrell.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 19, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 19, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 201 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 19, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.