Milford in Clermont County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Methodist Church
Oldest in the Old Northwest Territory
Erected 1967 by Old Milford Area, Inc. and The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 1-13.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1797.
Location. 39° 10.585′ N, 84° 17.462′ W. Marker is in Milford, Ohio, in Clermont County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street (U.S. 50) and Maple Street, on the right when traveling west on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 541 Main Street, Milford OH 45150, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Milford Bridge (approx. half a mile away); Milford Promont (approx. 0.6 miles away); Milford GAR Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.8 miles away); Henry Clark Corbin (approx. 0.8 miles away); Greenlawn Cemetery (approx. 0.9 miles away); Camp Dennison (approx. 0.9 miles away); Dr. Alfred Buckingham (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milford.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 19, 2018. It was originally submitted on November 12, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 375 times since then and 33 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 12, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.