Clermont County Bicentennial Marker Chapel- Mt. Moriah
United Methodist Church.
Organized in 1835 as the
Methodist Protestant Church
of Tobasco. Meetings were
held in a schoolhouse
until 1842, when the
church erected this small
brick chapel on a lot
west of the school.
Erected 2003 by Clermont County Bicentennial Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 39° 4.07′ N, 84° 17.502′ W. Marker is near Cincinnati, Ohio, in Clermont County. Marker is on Mount Moriah Drive, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 671 Mount Moriah Drive, Cincinnati OH 45245, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Mt. Moriah Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Mt. Moriah Veterans Memorial (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Lake Allyn Site (approx. 3.6 miles away); Tri-State Warbird Museum (approx. 4.3 miles away); Spann
Credits. This page was last revised on November 17, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 17, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 335 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 17, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.