Klamath Falls in Klamath County, Oregon — The American West (Northwest)
stopover place for travelers.
Erected 1990 by Klamath County Historical Society-Klamath County Historical Landmark Commission.
Location. 42° 13.078′ N, 121° 45.13′ W. Marker is in Klamath Falls, Oregon, in Klamath County. Marker is on Eberlein Ave, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is just off a bike path on the west side of the path and may be partially covered by tall grass during summer months. Marker is in this post office area: Klamath Falls OR 97601, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Beginning of a Trail (approx. ¾ mile away); Van Brimmer Cabin 1864-1928 (approx. 1.4 miles away); This Marks the Road to Topsy Grade (approx. 1.4 miles away); Marion Apartments (approx. 1.7 miles away); Whitlock House (approx. 1.7 miles away); Locomotive 2579 (approx. 1.8 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 1.8 miles away); George Nurse (approx. 1.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Klamath Falls.
More about this marker. This historical marker is one of many 'T' markers located throughout Klamath County.
Regarding Stukel Ranch.
Categories. • Agriculture • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 12, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 7, 2016, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. This page has been viewed 138 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 7, 2016, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.