Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Langford in Marshall County, South Dakota — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
 

First Presbyterian Church

 
 
First Presbyterian Church Marker image. Click for full size.
By Ruth VanSteenwyk, December 6, 2015
1. First Presbyterian Church Marker
Inscription.
Former Site of
First Presbyterian Church
Langford, South Dakota
1896 - 1997

 
Location. 45° 36.169′ N, 97° 49.936′ W. Marker is in Langford, South Dakota, in Marshall County. Marker is at the intersection of Lindley St. and Main St. on Lindley St.. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Langford SD 57454, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 1 other marker is within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Charles H. Sheldon (approx. 7 miles away).
 
Categories. Churches, Etc.
 
First Presbyterian Church Marker image. Click for full size.
By Ruth VanSteenwyk, December 6, 2015
2. First Presbyterian Church Marker
First Presbyterian Church Bell image. Click for full size.
By Ruth VanSteenwyk, December 6, 2015
3. First Presbyterian Church Bell
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on February 6, 2017. This page originally submitted on February 5, 2017, by Ruth VanSteenwyk of Aberdeen, South Dakota. This page has been viewed 109 times since then. Photos:   1, 2, 3. submitted on February 5, 2017, by Ruth VanSteenwyk of Aberdeen, South Dakota. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement