Guilderland in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Guilderland Town Hall
Town of Guilderland
Est. April 4, 1803
First Officers; Supervisor
Nicholas V. Mynderse,
Clerk Peter G. Veeder
Town of Guilderland 1985
Erected 1985 by Town of Guilderland.
Location. 42° 43.04′ N, 73° 56.172′ W. Marker is in Guilderland, New York, in Albany County. Marker is on Western Turnpike (U.S. 20), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5209 Western Turnpike, Guilderland NY 12084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. French's Hollow (approx. half a mile away); Farm of Evert Bancker (approx. 0.9 miles away); Battle of Normanskill (approx. 1.1 miles away); Palatine Road (approx. 1.3 miles away); Henry Rowe Schoolcraft (approx. 1.6 miles away); Schoolcraft House (approx. 1.6 miles away); Freeman House (approx. 1.7 miles away); Glass Works (approx. 1.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guilderland.
Also see . . . History of Guilderland. (Submitted on May 1, 2017, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York.)
Categories. • Man-Made Features • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 3, 2017. This page originally submitted on May 1, 2017, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 73 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 1, 2017, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.