Harford in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Congregational Bell
Removed in 1941
and replaced by
Placed here in 1978
Bell donated by
Dr. Ray A. Barnard
Mounting in memory of
Devere B. Decker
Location. 41° 46.741′ N, 75° 42.045′ W. Marker is in Harford, Pennsylvania, in Susquehanna County. Marker is on Creek Road (County Route 2063) south of Pennsylvania Route 547, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: First Congregational Church, 5016 Creek Road, Harford PA 18823, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Harford, Penna. (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Civil War Memorial (about 400 feet away); Galusha Grow (about 400 feet away); Soldiers Orphan School (approx. 1.2 miles away); a different marker also named Galusha Grow (approx. 2.9 miles away); a different marker also named Galusha Grow (approx. 8.9 miles away); Sylvanus Mulford House (approx. 9.8 miles away); a different marker also named Civil War Memorial (approx. 9.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Harford.
Also see . . . First Congregational Church, Harford PA. (Submitted on May 26, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Communications • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 26, 2017. This page originally submitted on May 26, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 61 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on May 26, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.