Harford in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
the memory of nine young men
M. Thatcher J. Carpenter R. Follet
E. Titus C. Richardson H. Tiffany
S. Thatcher D. Carpenter J. Carpenter
from Attleboro, Massachusetts
who settled here in 1790
Erected 1940 by Henry W. Jeffers.
Location. 41° 46.796′ N, 75° 42.07′ W. Marker is in Harford, Pennsylvania, in Susquehanna County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street (Pennsylvania Route 547) and School Street, on the left when traveling south on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Harford Cemetery, Harford PA 18823, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Civil War Memorial (here, next to this marker); Galusha Grow (a few steps from this marker); Original Congregational Bell (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Soldiers Orphan School (approx. 1.3 miles away); a different marker also named Galusha Grow (approx. 2.9 miles away); a different marker also named Galusha Grow Sylvanus Mulford House (approx. 9.7 miles away); a different marker also named Civil War Memorial (approx. 9.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Harford.
Also see . . . An Early History of Harford Township. (Submitted on May 29, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 29, 2017. This page originally submitted on May 29, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 57 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 29, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.