Middle Sackville in Westmoreland County, New Brunswick — The Canadian Atlantic
Methodist Chapel 1790
in the Sackville area was
dedicated in July 1790 by
the Rev James Mann. It[']s
first trustees were
John Fawcett • William Fawcett
John Fawcett Jr • Andrew Wheldon
The stone foundations
preserved below ground
are outlined on the surface
Location. 45° 55.156′ N, 64° 21.945′ W. Marker is in Middle Sackville, New Brunswick, in Westmoreland County. Marker is on Main Street (New Brunswick Route 940) 0.2 kilometers south of Walker Road, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Middle Sackville, New Brunswick E4L 3H2, Canada.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Yorkshire 2000 (a few steps from this marker); 1919 Booster Pump (approx. 1.6 kilometers away); Anglican Church Rectory (approx. 2.1 kilometers away); St. Paul's Anglican Church (approx. 2.2 kilometers away); Town Hall (approx. 2.4 kilometers away); Harold Geddes (approx. 2.4 kilometers away); The Wood Block / L'Edifice Wood (approx. 2.4 kilometers away); The Royal Canadian Air Force (approx. 2.4 kilometers away).
Also see . . . Methodist Burying Ground at Find A Grave (Submitted on July 31, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches, Etc. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 31, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 31, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 30 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 31, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.