Plymouth in Plymouth County, Massachusetts — The American Northeast (New England)
The Old Powder House
This building erected in 1920
is dedicated to those descendants
of the Pilgrims,
by birth or of the spirit, who helped
establish American Independence.
Massachusetts Society of the
Sons of the American Revolution.
Erected 1920 by Massachusetts Society of the Sons of the American Revolution.
Location. 41° 57.346′ N, 70° 40.03′ W. Marker is in Plymouth, Massachusetts, in Plymouth County. Marker can be reached from School Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is located in the Burial Hill cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Plymouth MA 02360, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Powder House (a few steps from this marker); Mr. Thomas Clarke (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); James Warren (about 300 feet away); Major William Bradford (about 300 feet away); First Fort (about 400 feet away); Robert Cushman (about 400 feet away); Tercentenary Cannons (about 500 feet away); Alexander Scammell (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Plymouth.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 25, 2017. This page originally submitted on August 25, 2017, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 75 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 25, 2017, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.