Titusville in Crawford County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Western NY and PA Railway Freight Station, 1892
In 1984, volunteers met to clean the site.
Freight agent Gerald G. Wallace, Pennsylvania Railroad, 1960.
Freight loading area near International Oil Works, Titusville, PA, 1893 (Mather Photo).
Erected by City of Titusville, Oil Creek Alliance.
Location. 41° 37.444′ N, 79° 40.626′ W. Marker is in Titusville, Pennsylvania, in Crawford County. Marker is on South Perry Street 0.1 miles north of St. John Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Titusville Iron Company, 1860 (within shouting distance of this marker); Titusville Trust Company, 1919 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Titusville Oil Exchange (approx. 0.2 miles away); Oil Creek (approx. ¼ mile away); St. Titus Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Roberts Torpedo (approx. half a mile away); Ida M. Tarbell (approx. half a mile away); John A. Mather (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Titusville.
Also see . . . Oil Creek & Titusville Railroad. (Submitted on August 31, 2017, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Railroads & Streetcars •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 31, 2017. This page originally submitted on August 31, 2017, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 67 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 31, 2017, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.