St. Augustine in Saint Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Canova-Prince Murat House
Second Spanish Colonial Period, Built ca. 1815
Erected by City of St. Augustine.
Location. 29° 53.382′ N, 81° 18.719′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in Saint Johns County. Marker is at the intersection of St. George St. and Bridge Street, on the right when traveling south on St. George St.. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 250 St George St, Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Canova-Dow and Canova-de Medicis Houses (within shouting distance of this marker); The Oldest Presbyterian Church in Florida Nuestra Señora de la Soledad (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Don Toledo/Gaspar Papy House (about 300 feet away); Record Building (Cordova Apartments) (about 300 feet away); Father Miguel O'Reilly House (about 400 feet away); Cofradia Site Coquina Well (about 400 feet away); Ximenez-Fatio House (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Categories. • Architecture • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 14, 2017. This page originally submitted on September 15, 2017, by Jay Kravetz of West Palm Beach, Florida. This page has been viewed 125 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 15, 2017, by Jay Kravetz of West Palm Beach, Florida. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.