Cadereyta in Municipality of Cadereyta de Montes, Querétaro, Mexico — The Central Highlands
The Temple of the Holy Ladder
Cadereyta de Montes - Pueblo Mágico
Su construcción iniciada en el año de 1874 por la orden de Frailes Menores Franciscanos y su terminación de debe a Francisco Barbero y Valdez. Benefactor de este lugar. Laplanta arquitectónica es de la forma octagonal. Este lugar se abre al público el jueves santo de cada año.
Its construction started in 1874 by the Order of Franciscans Minor Friars construction was completed by Francisco Barbero y Valdez. Beneficent of this town. The architectonic plan is octagonal. This place is opened every year, during Holy Thursday- easter week.
Erected by Muncipio de Cadereyta.
Location. 20° 41.665′ N, 99° 48.873′ W. Marker is in Cadereyta, Querétaro, in Municipality of Cadereyta de Montes. Marker is on Calle Melchor Ocampo just from Calle Miguel Hidalgo, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cadereyta, Querétaro 76500, Mexico.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 14 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Temple of the Holy Solitude (a few steps from this marker); Friar Pablo de Betancur (within shouting distance of this marker); The Temple of Saints Peter and Paul (within shouting distance of this marker); Lope Díez de Aux de Armendáriz (about 210 meters away, measured in a direct line); The Temple of Our Lady of Refuge (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Cadereyta’s Water Reservoir (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); St. Sebastian's Temple (approx. 14.1 kilometers away); Bernal Magic Town (approx. 14.1 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cadereyta.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 24, 2017. This page originally submitted on September 24, 2017, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 80 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 24, 2017, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.