Near Green Cove Springs in Clay County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Sharon Baptist Church
Organized November 15, 1885
Erected 1993 by Ethel Bradshaw Richards, Helen Milton Burney and Gladys Minton Eddy.
Location. 29° 54.444′ N, 81° 48.361′ W. Marker is near Green Cove Springs, Florida, in Clay County. Marker is at the intersection of Sharron Road and Sweet Moody Road, on the left when traveling east on Sharron Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5584 Sharron Road, Green Cove Springs FL 32043, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Town of Penney Farms 1927 (approx. 5.2 miles away); The Bellamy Road (approx. 7.4 miles away); Hickory Grove Baptist Church and Cemetery (approx. 8.2 miles away); Old Clay County Courthouse (approx. 9.3 The Village Improvement Association Woman's Club (approx. 9.6 miles away); Green Cove Springs (approx. 9.8 miles away); Camp Chowenwaw (approx. 10.7 miles away); General Roy Stanley Geiger,United States Marine Corps (approx. 11½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Green Cove Springs.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on November 29, 2017. This page originally submitted on November 23, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 74 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 23, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.