Snyder in Scurry County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
T. J. Faught
(April 22, 1847-August 2, 1912)
Faught was also a leading citizen of Snyder. He built a hall for the Masonic Lodge, of which he was a charter member. Faught Street (now 27th Street) was named in his honor.
Erected 1968 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 5175.)
Location. 32° 43.96′ N, 100° 54.013′ W. Marker is in Snyder, Texas, in Scurry County. Marker can be reached from Avenue E 0.1 miles south of Farm to Market Road 1673. Touch for map. The Marker is in the third row, 5th grave on the south side of the center road just past the third road. Marker is in this post office area: Snyder TX 79549, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Snyder Cemetery (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old Snyder Graveyard (approx. 1.1 miles away); R. L. McMullan Home (approx. 1.2 miles away); Roscoe, Snyder & Pacific Railroad Company Site of O.K. Wagon Yard (approx. 1.4 miles away); Snyder National Bank (approx. 1.4 miles away); Witness Tree (approx. 1.4 miles away); a different marker also named Witness Tree (approx. 1½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Snyder.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 1, 2017. This page originally submitted on December 1, 2017, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 72 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on December 1, 2017, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.